Thursday, November 6, 2008

This Is Life

I put together these songs for you. I hope you like them, I was sitting at my desk thinking about life, and I was reminded of how music has such an influence on our mood, and how much words in a song actually do enter into our brains subconsciously and somewhat effect our everyday life. I put “Your love is extravagant” one there twice because I It is one of my favorites, as well as it being the most influential song on the playlist. This song sings about how unreal and incomprehensible God’s love really is.

 

 

Your Love Is Extravagant- Casting Crowns

A Lifetime-Better Than Ezra

Prodigal- Zach Crider

Unchanging- Chris Tomlin

What A Beautiful Day- Chris Cagle

War-Zach Crider

Sweetness In Starlight- Matt Wertz

God Bless The Broken Road- Rascal Flatts

I am Yours- Zach Crider

Your Love Is Extravagant- Casting Crowns

 

I hope that you find this mix to be somewhat relaxing, but at the same time allow you to think about your life, and why you are here, and what you believe you should accomplish during your life time. I hope this playlist finds you well.

 

As you know Holiday season is right around the corner, I was thinking about my family, and a

 

My dad; has a laugh that can be heard from miles away.

My sister; is such a perfectionist, she even folds her toilet paper squares perfectly before going to the bathroom.

My mom; is always looking for ways to help somebody out.

My grandma; is always nagging me about what type of health food I need to switch too, its even getting worse, last Christmas she sent me  “GO GREEN, ALL ORGANIC” bathroom cleaning solution, just to make sure I am doing my part, and saving the earth while I am cleaning my bathroom.

My uncle; knows everything there is to possibly know about anything, lets just say if you don’t know it, he does.

 

No comments: